- To source accommodation for Syrian refugees and Unaccompanied Minors and help them resettle in the UK and integrate into their communities including the provision of:
- a) – housing support and household items.
- b) – services such as befriending, transport, English language tuition, mentoring, advice and training using our network of trained volunteers.
- Provide a hub for local volunteers who are interested in helping support Syrian refugees
- Share best practice on a national basis with the aim of rescuing a greater number of refugees
- Campaign on behalf of Syrian refugees and unaccompanied minors with the aim to debunk myths, build bridges and ultimately save lives